Helen, firstly, I was a very very very very super duper good girl in school. Really! And plus, in a all-girls then convent school! A very famous one in PJ.
I had a very clean record in school. Okla..I got 1…..yes, ONE black mark for not wearing socks. I told that prick of a prefect all my socks were in the wash..and it really was! Not my fault that my mum didn’t do laundry for a few days, eh?
That being said..these are the things I did under the radar….
1) Chop up tiny pieces of rubber-erasers and flung it into teachers’ curly wurly buffoon-style hair.
2) Got up close to a teacher ( a couple actually) and cut up their skirts. Somehow, they never knew.
3) Ponteng school, just so that I could go roller-skating.
4) “Tarkow” with a pengkik-tak-jadi (a girl trying to be a lesbian). She pissed me off coz she kept trying to copy me. Not during exams or what…she was trying to be ME! Bloody hell, get a spine woman! Noooooo…I wasn’t a Pengkik ah…I was a really cool person. Cheh!
5) My friends and I burnt our Chemistry Lab. See…during the time when the teacher was explaining the process, my friends and I were sitting on the floor, eating fried chicken. Then when it came to mixing the chemistry errr..liquids up, we kinda messed up and spilt the whole thing on the table..then we knocked down the bunsen burner..and WOOOSH!
A great big fire magically appeared on our table. Phooowwarrrrr…u shud see the panic in our teacher’s eyes. What were we doing? Trying to beat the flames down with our schoolbooks. Bad and good decision. This only inflamed the fire even more! Luckily, the teacher snapped out of it, and found a fire extinguisher…but that didn’t do any good. She didn’t know how to use it!
Sheesh… we all had to s-l-o-w-l-y read the instructions..by this time, the table already “chow-tar” (black).
We didn’t get punished for it. I think the teacher was in a great big shock and we all acted the same. After that, we couldn’t stop laughing….and continued eating fried chicken.
So..these are a few of the naughty things I did. That’s why I know my kids will probably do the same…because they have my genes. I am soooo doomed!
That’s why I’ll tag …
1. MUA HAHAHAHHAAH Adrian…Revenge is s-w-e-e-t!!!!!!
2. Innorcent CC – is she really that sweet? heh!
3. Pelf – becoz I just stumbled on her blog…and I wonder if there’s another side to this turtle-loving grrrl!!!!!!!!
4. He is deliriously happy doing tags! First time I hear this kind of madness!!!
So here’s the rules.
1. Write about one of your naughties moment in secondary school
2. Story must not be shorter than 20000 words. Jk. Just dont make it too brief lah
3. Tag bloggers who you think have really interesting stories to tell. Don’t go “ah i wont tag anyone” .
A “Four Four Four Four” Meme…
Posted on July 9, 2007
I think I have done this before. But again, Alzheimer strikes…and I will happily do it, yet again…along with any other tags/memes you send my way!
This is from The Queen herself…so I must do it or else, “OFF WITH ‘ER ‘EAD!!!!”
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Orphan Torturer…yea..serious!
2. File Keeper – or whatever they call it la.
3. Disco-dancer..ha ha ha..kidding la. More like waitress…booooringgggg…
4. Banker –zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Four places I have lived:
3. Perth, Oz
4. Melbourne, Oz
Four Places Country I have been on vacation:
1. Malaysia – Kelantan, Trengganu, Johor, Penang, Perak, Sabah, Melaka, N.Sembilan
2. Indonesia – Bali
3. Thailand – Koh Samui, Bangkok, Phuket
4. Singapore ……. Saya anak asia!!!!!!!!
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Every hawker food in this country
2. Char Yoke – very bad for your health….VERY BAD..fried and full of fats! so deelish!!!!
3. Nasi Nasi Nasi Nasi Lemakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
4. Vadai……….with tomato chutney……droolssssssss
Four places you would rather be right now:
1. On a gargantuan bed, in Bali
2. On a gargantuan pool, in Bali
3. On a gargantuan man, in Bali… HA HA HA…u still reading?
4. On a gargantuan bowl of nachos, in Bali. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAK!
Check out Is 30 our Expiry Date Page